Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A little more information and a photo.

The overwhelming generosity that has been shown by family, friends, and the internet at large has been amazing and heartwarming. While talking with Glenda today, she said she just didn't know what to say. And I would have to concur. "Thank you" doesn't seem like enough. Amy had a suggestion to check with Disney and perhaps they would help. I thought that was a wonderful idea and will do that.

Aaron has never smoked, to my knowledge, she has never even tried a cigarette. 10-15% of people with lung cancer have never smoked and Aaron is in that unlucky category. For some reason, in that pool of non-smokers, more women than men will develop lung cancer.

She is 31 years old and lives in Oneonta, NY. The photo must have been taken this spring, though I am not sure of that.

I stopped by Aaron's this evening to pick up Glenda's dog who was in need of a little exercise and grabbed a couple photos to scan. I still need to find one of Tiffani, though. My good friend, Lisa Eklund, is a professional photographer and has volunteered to take some family portraits, so when those are taken, I will put those up as well.

This is Kyle. He is obsessed (and I do mean obsessed) with trains. His 3 year old birthday was this summer and every guest gave him a train toy of some sort. And oddly enough, without coordination, every toy was different!

No comments: