Sunday, September 30, 2007

A new bed!



I am sorry it has been so long since I've written an entry. Everyone has been ill at Aaron's with colds and stomach bugs. However, one good thing has happened! Thanks to four very generous people and a store (Drogen's) willing to slash the price on a floor model, Aaron has a beautiful new double hospital bed. Kyle was willing to snuggle with his mom long enough for me to get a couple photos this morning. I think he was a little worried that he was being put to bed.



A week from Monday, Aaron will have a scan to see if the chemo (Tarceva) is helping. Send her all the positive energy or prayers you can.

When I downloaded the photos, I discovered a photo of Kyle from this past June with my friend, Jim Loudon. Like Kyle, Jim is a trainlover and volunteers for the Leatherstcking Railway Historical Society.
Kyle and I were lucky enough to run into him when visiting and Jim gave us a quick tour.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Aaron - congratulations on the new bed - its beautiful and there is nothing like a good night's sleep. Thinking of you always - hugs and kisses to Tiffani, Kyle and always Glenda!
love
Caroline Tim Ben and Sam